Wednesday, March 17, 2010

tired & BAD mood~~~!!!

i feel so down and sad now
i feel like i'm really a lazy worm and scum
besides, i feel i'm stupid as well and i'm getting worst and worst i guess
i can't imagine that i couldn't get any preparation for my accounting test today
i was just simply look through the notes during the break time before the second class of day come
(notice: i have a 4hours break today between my first and second class)
can you guys imagine that i spent less than 30mins on studying for my test
what the hell was i doing
i was playing facebook
goshh!!!
since when i become a person like that
i hate the way myself did now!!!
that shouldn't be me
i don't want to be like this
am i addicted to facebook??
i think ya i was
without a well-prepared
i did badly in my test
haizz
i really disappointed to myself and upset
but i could not blame on anyone
that's must be a punish to me
i feel like crying
this is just my first semester for my undergraduate programme
i can't imagine if i keep on going like the way now
how will my result look like
red in ball pen
DEFINITELY!!!
i can fail all my subjects and end with nothing
dear
where are you??
i need you now
i need your concern
i miss you badly
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment